openDemocracy will always be free and open to everyone regardless of geographical or economic boundaries – but it can only exist with the support of those readers who have the means to pitch in.
(Please remember to tick the box allowing justgiving.com to share your information with us, so we can thank you for your donation.)
Donate via Charities Aid Foundation (CAF)
You can also send CAF cheques, made out to the openTrust to the address below.
The openTrust has gained the ANBI status with the authorities in the Netherlands. Please send checks to the openTrust (see below) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on making a bank transfer.
If you would prefer to make a simple bank transfer, please email email@example.com for our bank details.
Donate by cheque
From the UK
1. Make a cheque payable to the openTrust, an educational charity which supports openDemocracy.
2. Write your email address on the back of the cheque. If you are UK taxpayer, ensure your donation is tax-free: use Gift Aid by filling in and enclosing a declaration form. (If you do not have access to a printer you can enclose a note to the same effect.)
3. Post to: Jonathan Bowles, openDemocracy, The Print House, 18 Ashwin Street, London, E8 3DL
From the USA
1. Make your check out to openDemocracy (USA) Inc, a 501(c)(3)
2. Write your email address on the back
3. Mail to: Beata Pudelko (Treasurer), openDemocracy USA Inc., c/o New World Foundation, Suite 1B, 666 West End Avenue, New York, NY 10025-7357