Read 'Fight Back! A reader on the winter of protest' here, and get all the latest information. The book is FREE to download, and available in print on Amazon and in Housmans bookstore
“An unofficial politics is developing, largely hostile to the Westminster version, and 'Fight Back!' is its first manifestation."
- Andreas Whittam Smith, The Independent
- on Scribd (scroll down) for FREE
- as a PDF for FREE
- on Kindle for just £1.48
- in HTML
- in print, for Australian / New Zealand readers
- Guardian, Natalie Hanman: Springtime: The New Student Rebellions
- New Statesman, Paul Mason: Fight Back! A Reader on the WInter of Protest
- Independent, Andreas Whittam Smith: Protests that can't just be dismissed as 'student politics'
- OurKingdom, Stuart White: A social democracy of the people? A review of Fight Back!
- Also in New Statesman (by Dan Hancox), Liberal Conspiracy, Boing Boing, Merseyside Network Against Fees and Cuts, West End Extra, among many others.Fight Back
Help Spread the Word:
- Tweet @fightbackUK and like our Facebook page
- Visit our Fight Back! Spread the Word page for promotional material (banners and buttons that link to Fight Back!, press release, posters etc.)
- The Age of Dissent, Stoke Newington Literary Festival. Jeremy Gilbert asks what is happening to our right to protest; Laurie Penny, Dan Hancox and Dan Hind answer. Abney Public Hall, June 5th, 4pm.
For more information on any of the above, contact: