Venue: Berrill Lecture Theatre, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
Date: 19 September 2013, 1.30pm-6.00pm
Do you have strong views on what it means to be a citizen in Europe today? Do you want to know how people across Europe engage with their European citizenship rights? Would you like to hear about local challenges and access to transparent information? Come and share your experience. This is a great opportunity to meet MEPs face to face and ask your question at live interviews.
NCVO, Open University and CSV in partnership with the European Parliament are pleased to invite you to a book launch and a dialogue with MEPs and civil society organisations to discuss citizenship rights within the EU.
• Anneliese Dodds (Labour MEP candidate for SE England)
• Antony Hook (Liberal Democrat MEP candidate for SE England)
• Professor Engin Isin (Open University, co-editor of 'Enacting European Citizenship')
• Professor Michael Saward (University of Warwick, co-editor of 'Enacting European Citizenship)
• Keith Taylor, Green MEP for SE England