“An unofficial politics is developing, largely hostile to the Westminster version, and 'Fight Back!' is its first manifestation."
- Andreas Whittam Smith, The Independent
- on Scribd (scroll down) for FREE
- as a PDF for FREE
- on Kindle for just £1.48
- in HTML
- in print, for Australian / New Zealand readers
- Guardian, Natalie Hanman: Springtime: The New Student Rebellions
- New Statesman, Paul Mason: Fight Back! A Reader on the WInter of Protest
- Independent, Andreas Whittam Smith: Protests that can't just be dismissed as 'student politics'
- OurKingdom, Stuart White: A social democracy of the people? A review of Fight Back!
- Also in New Statesman (by Dan Hancox), Liberal Conspiracy, Boing Boing, Merseyside Network Against Fees and Cuts, West End Extra, among many others.Fight Back
Help Spread the Word:
- Tweet @fightbackUK and like our Facebook page
- Visit our Fight Back! Spread the Word page for promotional material (banners and buttons that link to Fight Back!, press release, posters etc.)
- The Age of Dissent, Stoke Newington Literary Festival. Jeremy Gilbert asks what is happening to our right to protest; Laurie Penny, Dan Hancox and Dan Hind answer. Abney Public Hall, June 5th, 4pm.
For more information on any of the above, contact: