Orange group: results of first iteration
We need to reclaim the internet as a common good that is accessible to everyone in order to ensure:
1. Net neutrality
2. Digital sovereignty vs monopolies
3. Privacy plus data liberation
4. Protection of digital commons
5. Internet as a public good
6. Private financing of the internet
7. No technophobia
Orange group: results of second iteration
Move towards a global body of all internet citizens that assures access and the goals established yesterday. Tomorrow: privacy, transparency, etc.
Orange group: results of third iteration and final statement
We need to reclaim the internet as a common good that is accessible to everyone in order to insure:
1. A fundamental right to privacy
2. The right to be forgotten
3. Transparency for governments and corporations and privacy for individuals
4. Whistle blower/journalist and source protection
5. Protect net neutrality
6. Digital sovereignty with common, cooperative and public ownership of a platform
7. Protect workers’ rights on the internet
8. Promotion of digital/media education
9. Acknowledge the environmental and social aspects of the internet
We propose a participatory global constituent process that develops a charter based on these principles and creates a global body to preserve these principles and oversee their implementation.
We also encourage the establishment of a public bank of software and code.
Notes and pics.
Get our weekly email